Invite Delena To Speak
Delena is one of the highest requested speakers in recovery. From a young woman that struggled with alcoholism and substance abuse to a highly respected Licensed Marriage Family Therapist in the field of addiction, Delena’s perseverance message has inspired others to have courage to achieve in their personal lives and career.
Delena has been speaking to diverse audiences worldwide for over 20 years. Whether she is speaking at an addiction recovery conference, facilitating workshop, or training a corporate leadership event, she brings a wealth of experience, inspiration, and skill to help transform the lives she reaches.
- Recovery Girls Rock, La Vegas, NV – 2018 – Keynote
- Fellowship of the Spirit EAST, Atlanta, GA 2016 & 2018 – Workshop Facilitator
- Fellowship of the Spirit Retreat, Pasadena, CA – 2017 – Keynote
- CA Spain World Conference, Malaga, Spain – 2015 – Keynote
- Goodwill Southern California, Los Angeles, CA – 2015 – Leadership Speaker
What do you need your audience to know?
Delena can deliver the message. Please call to discuss your needs.
Speaking and Training topics include:
- Trust – Leadership
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Resiliency and Inner Strength
- Spiritual Principles for Life and Business
- Daughter – Woman – Mother
All presentations are custom-tailored and can be combined with a workshop to suit your goals and objectives.
Delena will encourage, educate, and inspire your audience!
Delena loves sharing from the stage. She has the ability to connect, encourage, and motivate people of all ages and identities. Your audience will be transformed by Delena’s personal journey and her amazing accomplishments. She can also customize her presentation for your organization’s specific needs.
To book a speaking date click here. Please include the date of your meeting, details about your group and what time slot I’d fill (opening keynote, keynote, trainer, closing speaker, etc.) Or just call to get more information (213) 787-4760.
I look forward to speaking with you, and your group.